Hakai Me no Yuuri – Saikyou Shitei no Fushigi na Kankei –
Yuuri of the Destructive Eyes: The Peculiar Relationship Between the Strongest Student and Teacher
Author: Kaburagi Haruka
The protagonist, having degenerated into a, “loser,” after being unable to find employment, gets caught up in someone else’s attempt to commit suicide-by-train and ends up traveling to another world. The numerous cheat powers he demands from God are all granted to him. But contrary to expectations, these powers bring about disastrous consequences for the protagonist.
Having reincarnated into another world, the optimistic protagonist (Yuuri) starts his heart-warming training days with his teacher.
(Description from Novel Updates)
Yuuri, by Wawah32
Chapters 1-8 by Taida-dono Translations
- Chapter 9 – My Master and Working from Home
- Chapter 10 – Emotional Scars
- Chapter 11 – Miss Yuuri’s Brilliant Flag Evasion
- Chapter 12 – Let’s Get Ready to Head Out
- Chapter 13 – The Large-Scale Construction Challenge
- Chapter 14 – Rescue Operation… and Combat!
- Chapter 15 – I Got a Little Brother!
- Chapter 16 – Let’s Make a Weapon
- Chapter 17 – I Tried to Verify It
- Chapter 18 – Master, There’s Trouble
- Chapter 19 – Awakening the Cheats
- Chapter 20 – Rescue
The Family Trip:
- Chapter 21 – Let’s Play the Lottery
- Chapter 22 – Dinner Meeting
- Chapter 23 – Let’s Get a Job
- Chapter 24 – Let’s Form a Brigade
- Chapter 25 – Receiving a Lecture
- Chapter 26 – Procuring Emergency Rations
- Chapter 27 – Bandit Extermination (1)
- Chapter 28 – Bandit Extermination (2)
- Chapter 29 – Bandit Extermination (3)
- Chapter 30 – Tidying Up
- Chapter 31 – The City’s Troubles
- Chapter 32 – Time to Exterminate a Wyvern
- Chapter 33 – The Dragon’s Egg
- Chapter 34 – The Cheats Were Spread
- Chapter 35 – Getting Involved
- Chapter 36 – Becoming Self-Conscious
- Chapter 37 – A Fresh Start
- Chapter 38 – Feeling Alienated
- Chapter 39 – A Weirdo Entered the Scene
- Chapter 40 – The Overprotective Master
- Chapter 41 – The City of Solkalis
- Chapter 42 – Master’s Confession
- Chapter 43 – Master Awakens (Mainly in a Sexual Sense)
- Chapter 44 – The Place We Reached
The Business Trip:
- Chapter 46 – The Forbidden Fruit
- Chapter 47 – Eternal Youth and Immortality
- Chapter 48 – A Meal with The Dragon King
- Chapter 49 – Business Trip Request
- Chapter 50 – Inspecting the Transformation Magic
- Chapter 51 – Before Departure
- Chapter 52 – The Phantom Thief’s Activity?
- Chapter 53 – A City’s Calamity
- Chapter 54 – A Single Act in the Morning
- Chapter 55 – Foras’ Rare Book Store
- Chapter 56 – In That Moment, History Moved (The Cooling Chapter)
- Chapter 57 – Orc Extermination
- Chapter 58 – Raid
- Chapter 59 – Research Materials
- Chapter 60 – The City of Cornus
- Chapter 61 – Witness Interviews
- Chapter 62 – First Encounter
- Chapter 63 – Begin Preparations
- Chapter 64 – Magic Materials
- Chapter 65 – Part-Time Work
- Chapter 66 – Discovery
- Chapter 67 – Countermeasure Conference
- Chapter 68 – Resolution
- Chapter 69 – Escape Trick
- Chapter 70 – Her Reason
- Chapter 73 – Party Consideration
- Chapter 74 – An Unexpected Participant
- Chapter 75 – Departing for the Labyrinth
- Chapter 76 – Arrival
- Chapter 77 – Provisional Adventurer Registration
- Chapter 78 – The First Labyrinth Attempt
- Chapter 79 – Strategy Meeting
- Chapter 80 – Spell Development
- Chapter 81 – Task Cleared
- Chapter 82 – Registration Complete
- Chapter 83 – Friend
- Supplement: Chapter 84 – Remy’s Letter
- Chapter 85 – Heresy
- Chapter 86 – The Labyrinth’s Effects
- Chapter 87 – Examination
- Chapter 88 – Handicapped Fight
- Chapter 89 – Revival
- Chapter 90 – Classroom Visitation
- Chapter 91 – Preparing For Battle
- Chapter 92 – Annihilation
- Chapter 93 – Menace
- Chapter 94 – Life and Death Struggle
- Chapter 95 – Determination
The World Tree:
- Chapter 97 – Five Years Later…
- Chapter 98 – Flame Axe
- Chapter 99 – Hidden Room
- Chapter 100 – Living Mail
- Chapter 101 – The Last Day Off
- Chapter 102 – Miracle Cure
- Chapter 103 – Vampire
- Chapter 104 – Lich
- Chapter 105 – Demon Lord Rematch
- Chapter 106 – Offensive
- Chapter 107 – Trump Card
- Chapter 108 – Dragon King
- Chapter 109 – Conclusion
- Chapter 110 – Destruction
15 thoughts on “Hakai Me no Yuuri TOC”
Thanks so much for translating this novel
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for the chapter, I hope you continue translating the story!!
Almost half done, i hope you gonna finish whole novel, ty for all your work so far, loving it ^^
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes, I’m looking forward to that half-way point. It will take a while, but the plan is to indeed finish it!
Is Yuuri have an Illustration?. Btw, @Soyokaze, can you actually contact the author?
Hakai Me no Yuuri is unpublished, and has no official illustrations. However, the author does have a published work in which Yuuri appears called “Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu”. A preview reading of the first 80 or so pages of volume 1 is available on Bookwalker, (and possibly elsewhere) and an illustration of Yuuri appears on the 13th(?) page of it. But that’s about it so far.
As for contacting the author? I’m sure I could find a way through Syosetu if nothing else. But I have not so far, if that’s what you’re asking
I’ll check it.
Thanks for translate these novel
Thats so great
if it is possible can you please leave in the honorifics in japanese instead of english?
Short answer: no.
Long answer: I am opposed to leaving things untranslated that do not need to remain untranslated. Names, certain objects which only have a name in that language (food, certain toys, etc.), place names, etc. are fine as is. However, honorifics can be translated just fine. How honorific equivalents are used in English is different from Japanese, which makes it slightly more complicated to get it right, but there is no reason to leave them untranslated.
This novel is seriously so good. Thanks for translating it all.
I was actually really hesitant to read the last few chapters due to not wanting it to really end. Seeing as the novels which I read, only a few of them actually get regular updates.
The translation was on point and I cannot remember a single notable grammar mistake from your part.
Thanks for the translation, looking forward to the next!
Sorry but Hakai me no Yuri is better than Eiyuu no Musume to Shite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu
I want to point out that the author has gone and COMPLETELY rewritten certain parts of the story to remove all sex (at least up to where I’ve read). I parallel read this translation with the original RAW, so now in chapter 2, instead of getting raped continuously for 6 months straight, Yuuri kills the would be rapist before he can fully assault her, then goes to the girlfriend’s house and is murdered by her.
She then wakes up underground (buried) and dies repeatedly trying to crawl out for 6 months, until she finally gets out.
Talk about tame and not fitting with her early personality…
wait, so she’s still a virgin at that point?